Lockdown 3.0 Covid-19 Update
Following the latest Government update on 4th January 2021, announcing lockdown 3.0, we wish to update patients on Bodyvie’s opening.
Bodyvie is a CQC registered, medical clinic. As such, and in accordance with government guidelines, Bodyvie remains open for all appointments with with Dr Weber. Our Medical Aesthetician appointments are available from 1st March 2021 – please contact our reception team on 02071000744 to make your booking.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Any patients who feel unwell or think they might be symptomatic should be isolating at home and continue to follow NHS and Public Health Guidelines. Do not attend any appointment if unwell.
Our primary focus is patient health, safety, and wellbeing. Please note that in line with national health guidelines and infection control protocols, we request the following:
- All patients wear masks to attend their appointment.
- Please do not arrive early ahead of your scheduled appointment time. Appointments have been timed and allocated to ensure no patient cross over. Only 1 patient or family group of patients self-isolating together will be permitted on the premises at any one time. Any early arrivals will be required to wait outside to access the premises.
- Please expect our reception and doctor to be in full PPE. This is to ensure staff and patient protection.
- Patients will have their temperatures taken upon arrival. Anyone with elevated temperature will sadly not be seen.
- Patients will be requested to wash hands and sanitise with alcohol pre and post-treatment.
- No cash is currently being accepted. Where possible contactless apple pay is preferred, otherwise chip and pin cards are accepted
Please contact us at [email protected], via our contact form or on 02071000744. We look forward to speaking with you!
We would like to take this opportunity to thank you, once again, for your ongoing support.
Dr. Andrew Weber and The Bodyvie Team