Welcome to Bodyvie – Face & Body Aesthetics Clinic
Bringing Harley Street Expertise to the heart of Richmond, Surrey. Bodyvie is one of London’s original and leading advanced cosmetic clinics, offering the most up-to-date cosmetic treatments available. Established in 1999, we have over 15 years experience specialising in non-invasive and minimally invasive treatments, such as dermal fillers (Juvederm, Restylane and Sculptra), line freezing injections, skin tightening treatments including INTRAcel non-surgical facelift, body sculpting treatments including Aqualux fat dissolving injections, vein treatments including Thermavein, laser tattoo removal , laser hair removal and more.
Leading our team of doctors and aestheticians, Medical Director Dr Andrew Weber brings over 17 years specialist cosmetic experience to bodyvie. Dr Weber has worked in some of Harley Street’s best known clinics and has built an international reputation as one of the UK’s leading specialists for facial and body aesthetics and anti-ageing treatments.
Terms & Conditions Apply for offers: Not valid in conjunction with any other offer; Offer subject to change; Offer valid until 31st December 2013;
- Watch Dr Weber carry out Aqualyx Treatment at Bodyvie Medi-Clinic.
Treatment Area: Abdomen.
Patient Concern: Small localised area of fat which is resistant to exercise. Patient has had this for many years and has a healthy lifestyle and diet, but has been unable to resculpt this area despite spot targetting with abdominal exercises.
Treatment Requirements: Patient will require 2-3 ...more
- Our new Thermavein device which provides instant results is absolutely 'wowing' patients. We can now safely and instantly target facial thread veins (medically referred to as "telangiectasia") and even superficial veins on the body, most commonly found on the legs, to restore a clear complexion. There are a variety of more commonly used names to include thread veins, spider veins, rosacea, vascular ...more
- There has been much recent media coverage on 'fat dissolving jabs'. Most recently the Daily Mail Reported on 'the jab that could spell the end of the double chin'. Aqualyx - fat dissolving injections have now been launched. Aqualyx is fully CE certified and now exclusively on offer at bodyvie, Richmond, with Dr Andrew Weber.
Treatment is suitable ...more
- Doctor Andrew Weber, Medical Director of bodyvie shares his thoughts on news of regulatory change.
As recently reported in the Evening Standard (21ST October 2013) the government is weeks away from announcing new rules to tighten the regulation of cosmetic surgery and beauty treatments.
"This is long overdue. Medical Aesthetics has been and continues to be unregulated, ...more
- As many of you will know or might have guessed from the growing 'bump', the lovely Barbara Meilus, bodyvie Aesthetician, is pregnant and has now gone on maternity leave. Barbara has asked that we pass on thanks to you all for her wonderful gifts. She will be popping back into bodyvie and giving us lots of ...more